While we have made a number of great fixes in this build, there are also some fairly significant changes to a number of areas.
The areas we would really like you to concentrate testing on are:
The following messages are already known issues and therefore we DO NOT need you to submit these to us again
1. This message will appear when you first see the prompt to update
2. NamedObjectTable::LoadFileDataInBackground> Duplicate object ID 3-7
3. WorldListItem> item not removed from WorldList. virtual functions such as GetSaveFlags() will not work as expected
4. T2WindowSystem::BringLayerToFront> layer not attached here
5. DelayedInitManager::UpdateDelayedInitManager> recursion error
This changelist includes fixes made after the previous Beta Build 86963.